Home Isolation Guidelines for the Covid-affected
- 29 Apr, 2021
- 12 Comments
- Health Care
If you have just received a positive covid 19 report, a lot of negative thoughts must be trying to break into your head and cause panic. However, considering the amount of time we have spent with this pandemic and our developed measures, one must not worry if the conditions are not too severe.
You can take care of yourself at home and follow these steps to avoid spread:
• If you are diagnosed with COVID-19, someone from the health department may call you. Answer the call to slow the spread.
• Tell your social circle that they may have been exposed to the virus. An infected person can spread COVID-19 starting 48 hours before the person has any symptoms or tests positive. Therefore, letting them know is important for their and everyone's health.
• Most people with COVID-19 have mild sicknesses and can recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get medical care.
• Do not share plates, glasses, cups, eating utensils, towels, or bedding with other people in your home. Sterilize these items fully after using them with soap and water or put them in the dishwasher.
• As much as possible, stay in a specific room and away from other people and pets in your home. If possible, you should use a separate bathroom. If you need to be around other people or animals in or outside of the home, wear a mask. Do not visit public areas.
• Take rest and remain hydrated. Take over-the-counter medicines, such as acetaminophen, to help you feel better.
• Monitor your symptoms regularly. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, or other symptoms. However, if you are displaying any of these medical conditions, seek emergency medical care immediately:
Tenacious pain or pressure in the chest
Inability to wake or stay awake
Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
Remember, with Healthy Rabbit’s newly launched app, you get an evolved healthcare experience. Anything you need, like consultation, hospital beds, medical insurance, medicines or ambulances can now be accessed with just a click on the Best Healthcare App in India, Healthy Rabbit App.(insert link) We provide all the best medical health services across the country and always look for ways to make people’s lives easier and healthier.