Benefits to franchises
- Healthcare Industry in India is projected to grow at a very fast rate, touching volumes of INR 25 lakh crore by 2022.
- Despite slowdown in other sectors, Indian healthcare sector, is expected to record a threefold rise, at a CAGR of 22% during 2016-2022.
- Opportunity in a recession proof industry.
- An average working of 4 hours per day can generate close to Rs.15 to 20 thousand every month thereby enabling franchisee owners to take this as a part time opportunity.
- Over a period of few months, passive and recurring income can be generated by the franchisee.
- We will conduct Training & Development programs initially and continiously to make maximum use of this opportunity.
- We will further continue to provide complete support through our marketing team.
Monetary Benefits To Franchisee
- Technology enabled transparent revenue sharing model ensuring steady month on month growth of franchisee.
Roles & Responsibilities Of Franchisee
- To connect with healthcare service providers and users in your area.
- To represent the company as a business partner in your area to your best with regard to company policy.
- To undergo training programs conducted by the company from time to time.
- To update reports on a daily basis in the prescribed formats of the company.
- Work towards achieving targets in an ethical manner and as per company guidelines.